There is a saying that "All is fair in love and war." In my opinion, war is a lot fairer than love because at least you have rules of engagement in war. Love has no rules, no rhyme or reason. When you are in love, nothing makes sense but at least you feel great as you get screwed over.
One way that love plays the people involved in a relationship is jealousy. Jealousy is one of the most powerful weapons in your arsenal of love. When your man is jealous, he will do anything you tell him to do. He will stand on his head, bark like a dog and spin around, all for the sake of love. It is time for you to take advantage and follow these simple steps to make your guy jealous.
- How does he feel? Start by checking how much he really loves you. The more he is into you; the easier it is to make him jealous. If he acts totally uninterested, then you might have a problem in your hands. Try this on a guy flirting with you. It works better with someone who has been flirting with you. Even if the guy has someone else in mind, he’s going to go insane, once you make him jealous.
- Do the things that you normally like to do. Doing the things that you enjoy will take time away from what you would usually spend with the guy. He’ll hate that. This works especially well with a guy that dumped you because there is no greater revenge than living a good life.
- Have other guys to flirt with. He doesn’t have a monopoly on your attention. A little variety and competition can’t hurt. Guys don’t handle competition well, so he is definitely going to explode into a big ball of jealousy. Of course, he has to see you do it. Otherwise, the only person benefiting will be the new guy you are flirting with.
- Take it to the next level. The only thing that will make the guy you have in your sights more jealous would be actually going on a date. This date has to be something that is known all over the office. You don’t want him to get the idea that you are just dating the guy to get to him. That will feed his ego and you don’t want that.
- Make him work for it. You don’t want to be his lapdog. Don’t be available all the time he needs you. Be mysterious and unpredictable. Don’t answer all his calls, then call him back hours later. Tell him you were with a guy or better yet, on a date. Don’t lie though. If you were just sitting on the phone, tell him you were just busy.
After these steps, you should have him within your grasp. Try it out and you will see him jealous. First you will find it cute and then you can go in for the kill. Whatever your motivation, jealousy will work well with any man.