If you've decided to make a man jealous, you might as well do it right. Follow the steps below and you are sure to bring out the green monster in your guy.
- Make sure the men are interested. If a man is not interested, then he’s just not interested and you can’t make him jealous. So be sure of your prey before you bother getting into game-playing mode.
- Take care of yourself. Splurge on something to get yourself into the mood and feeling beautiful. Spend some time at the gym to get in better shape or head to the salon for a new haircut and a body polish or massage. Send yourself some roses. Whatever it is that makes you feel beautiful - indulge.
- Chat with your girlfriends. All men know that women talk. Start spending some extra time with your girlfriends and he’ll start to wonder what you have to talk about. Plan a girl’s night out or a weekend in Vegas with the girls. As a special bonus, your girlfriends will likely have their own tips for getting the guy in line.
- Flirt with other guys. This one is a surefire way to inspire jealousy, and sometimes destruction, so be careful with the flirty side of your personality. Before you decide to take this risk, think about what you want from your game. If you want to keep the man after you make him jealous, be very careful not to go overboard and make him think you can’t be faithful. Also be sure the other guy you target isn’t a friend you want to hold onto because even the most rational guy won’t be willing to share you with the friend you used to make him jealous.
- Have self-confidence. The most attractive thing you can be is confident and sure of yourself. By displaying your confidence, you will make the man wonder. If you know that you are a prize, he will, too. The bonus of this move is twofold – your guy will wonder how many other men realize what a prize you are and you may realize that you are pretty special and have no reason to be playing games to make your guy jealous.
- Don’t be obvious. If you are committed to the game, don’t make a big show of it. Making men jealous cannot be done overtly because if they realize you are practicing manipulation, the game will end quickly and you will be the one to suffer the consequences.
Making men jealous may seem fun or even necessary to get them back in line, but be sure that you know what your goal is before you get started. Jealousy is a dangerous game for most relationships and can have unforeseen consequences. If you are committed to the course, make sure you succeed by following the steps above and being subtle in your pursuit.