If you want to keep you many happy, you need to make him feel good. Making a man feel good doesn’t just refer to his physical well being or his sexual needs. It also means you need to address his emotional needs as well.
If you want your man eating out of the palm of your hand, here are ways you can make him feel good. Don’t worry. When you man feels good, he’ll do everything in his power to make you feel great!
Here are things you can do to make your man feel good.
- Be profuse with your compliments. Your man has a very fragile ego and he needs to know he’s the best, greatest and smartest at whatever he does. If he tries on a new style, tell him he looks great. If you notice he shaved his moustache, tell him he looks younger. Be sincere with your compliments but just keep it coming. When you give your man compliments, it validates him that you look his way and you like what you see.
- Give him affirmation. Your man is affirmed when you acknowledge the work that he does well. If you know he closed a deal, congratulate him and tell him he did a great job. If your man helped around the house, thank him for doing the dishes and comment how much easier he has made things for you. After a long day at work, thank him for working so hard for the family. When you make a man feel needed and you affirm him when he tries his best, he’ll feel like a million bucks.
- Touch your man. Be physically affectionate with your man if you want him to feel good. Hold his hand and hug him from behind. Kiss him just because. Give him a quick shoulder or back rub when he’s sore from working out at the gym or playing with the kids. Don’t lose physically intimacy if you want you man feeling good throughout the day.
- Let loose when you have sex. Have sex in the morning and you’ll notice your man will have an extra skip in his step for the rest of the day. Go ahead and be adventurous in the bedroom with your man. Play with toys or role play. If all else fails, get down on your man and make your lovemaking about his pleasure.
- Take care of his needs. Provide the softness in your man’s life that he needs. Go ahead and nurse him when he isn’t feeling well. Give him that extra hug when he has a bad day at work. Cook his favorite meal just because. Doing these things for your man doesn’t take away from your independence nor will it turn you into June Cleaver. Doing the little things for your man to show him you care tells him he is important to you. No matter how old, mature, successful or independent and capable your man is, he will appreciate the little things you do for him.
If you love your man, it won’t feel like work to make him feel good. In fact, it will be something you will want to do voluntarily on a daily basis. So go ahead and make him feel good!