Of course you’re getting married! Of course, you want it Hollywood style – glamorous and celebrity-studded! Of course, you’d like Elvis to marry you! Say what? Hey, anything is possible and if you want Elvis to be present to spread some “hunka hunka love,” he will be there!
Here’s how to plan an Elvis wedding.
1. Fly to Las Vegas and book the Graceland or Elvis Wedding Chapel. This beautiful white chapel has been the wedding the venue of musicians like Jon Bon Jovi and Miley’s Dad Billy Ray Cyrus. Members of rock bands like KISS and Def Lepard have also called this their wedding haven. The wedding chapel is located at 619 Las Vegas Blvd, South Las Vegas, Nevada. Wedding packages start at $199.00 exclusive of other fee considerations like the minister’s fee, marriage license, limo service, and taxes. For more information, you can visit the website at email@example.com
2. Request for Priscilla and Elvis to be present at your wedding. Yup, these celebrity impersonators are so eerily close to the real celebrities that it’s like having the real persona present to celebrate your nuptials. Ask Elvis to walk you down the aisle, perform the ceremony while Priscilla takes pictures of the ceremony. In place of your own vows, use the vows exchanged by Elvis and Priscilla when they got married in May 1, 1967. Afterward, you can even bring home a copy of Elvis and Priscilla’s authenticated wedding certificate.
3. Look at Elvis and Priscilla’s wedding photos. Take inspiration from these wedding photos and adapt it to the look and design of your wedding gown and that of your wedding entourage’s. Priscilla’s veil alone is sumptuous and fluffy white, enough to make any bride look regal. Just don’t imitate her pouf.
4. Play Elvis songs. There’s nothing more authentic to an Elvis wedding than then his ageless songs. The wedding chapel will definitely have a lot of songs for you to choose from. Some song suggestions below.
- A Thing Called Love
- Ain't That Lovin' You, Baby
- All Shook Up
- And I Love You So
- Anyplace Is Paradise
- As Long As I Have You
- Baby If You’ll Give Me All Your Love
- Because of Love
- Burning Love
- Can’t Help Falling In Love
5. Design Elvis-inspired wedding invitations. A must if you are definitely going to have an Elvis wedding.
6. Serve Elvis’ favorite food on the menu. Elvis grew up in Tupelo, Mississippi loving fried southern food and it showed in his physique. Some of Elvis’ favorite food for inclusion in your menu should be Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Bread, Bacon, Sweet Potato Pie, Cheese Burgers, Pork Chops, Meatloaf, Steak, Hot Dog with Sauerkraut, Barbecue Pizza, Corn Bread, Jell-O, Fried Chicken with Homemade Gravy, Potato Cheese Soup, Vanilla and Chocolate Ice Cream, and Pepsi.
7. Send your guests off with Elvis wedding souvenirs. A CD, playing cards, or key chains – all Elvis-inspired - caps off your Elvis wedding perfectly.
It’s going to be an awesome Viva Las Vegas wedding for you and your bride. Go for it!