As Valentine's Day approaches yet once again, showing someone you love him becomes more important than just saying you love him. If someone uses her creativity and takes time and effort in her actions of love, you usually can't go wrong. Here are some simple, but creative ideas to show someone that you love him.
- Touch him. Give your partner a hug, kiss, hold hands, snuggle or massage him. Just be close. Nothing is more powerful than the power of touch.
- Leave love notes and poems. Write love messages and leave them throughout the house. Send an email or text message to let your partner know you are thinking about him. Leave a note on his car, in his pocket, under his pillow. Buy a card or send a letter to him in the mail. A little note or poem expressing your love will show your partner how much you care about him.
- Food. We all know the saying, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach," however this works equally well for women. Express your love by cooking a surprise dinner and set the atmosphere with music, candlelight, and flowers. Cook your partner's favorite recipe. You may also give your partner the night off by making reservations at his or her favorite restaurant.
- Plan a date. Prepare a picnic, go for a walk, or plan an activity your partner loves. Plan something special rather than just the standard dinner and movie.
- Hold eye contact with your partner's eyes. Gaze at your partner lovingly. By maintaining eye contact with your partner, you show him that he is the most important thing on your mind at that moment. Holding eye contact can increase your heart rate and creates a sense of unity and bonding.
Showing someone you love him is an important part of appreciating your partner in a relationship. Relationships need nurturing and care, just like a plant needs water and sunlight. If you take the time to make your partner feel special by showing him he means a lot to you, you will strengthen the bond of your relationship so you have a better chance of living happily ever after.