Men are as concerned with fashion as women are. While you do not often hear men talk about where they get their suits or trousers, you can be sure that what they wear matters even though they claim otherwise. While most of them may address the issue with nonchalance, all of them garb themselves for a purpose if not for the sake of fashion itself. Men prefer outfits that give them the utmost comfort and freedom to perform at work, whether indoors or outdoors, and for any other functions. Brand is one factor that men also consider when purchasing their garments, and they are likewise very much into style and good quality. Men's clothing has evolved over the centuries, and with the growth of the fashion industry, certain trends and designs for men's clothing are continuously sprouting to meet each man's preferences. Here are some of the world famous clothing designers for men and links to their sites.
- Prada. Who does not know Prada? This Italian fashion trademark is dedicated to creating luxury goods for men and women alike. Nothing is cheap with Prada. Any man who can afford to buy this label will never hesitate wearing any of its apparel. The name is associated with elegance, quality and status. Prada has official boutiques worldwide, and you can view its collections and shop online.
- Calvin Klein. American fashion designer who launched Calvin Klein, Inc. Calvin Klein is among today's leading fashion design and marketing studios. Calvin Klein has everything a man could need from boxer shorts to blazers or suit jackets. Calvin Klein offers sportswear, coats, suits, neckwear, footwear, eyewear, luggage, and other men's apparel. Visit the site to check its latest collection and shop online.
- Ralph Lauren. Creator of the world renowned Polo Ralph Lauren clothing brand. With numerous shops in the United States and branches worldwide, Ralph Lauren is one of the celebrated fashion designers for men, women and children. Men's trousers, men's suits, apparel and all other collections can be browsed through Ralph Lauren's official site.
- Ozwald Boateng. This fashion designer from London and is making a name in the United States. Renowned for his innovative tailoring, Boateng garbs famous celebrities like Russel Crow, Will Smith, Laurence Fishburne, Jamie Foxx, Samuel Jackson, Keanu Reeves, and Mick Jagger among others.
- Louis Raphael. Famous for introducing the standalone trouser to American men, Louis Raphael is one of America's largest men's apparel companies concentrating mainly on dress and casual pants. Apart from its site, trusted merchants like Amazon and Ebay offer great deals on Louis Raphael pants.
- Canali. Well-known Italian manufacturer of high quality menswear from trousers to accessories. Browse through Canali's official site to see its showrooms and global locations.
There are many other designers who garnered recognition for men's clothing designs. You can never disregard Lacoste, Armani and D&G, Perry Ellis, Paul Fredrick and other brands. With fashion evolving over time, designers do not run out of trendy ideas and styles that appeal to men's preferences.