It is quite a challenge for tall and slim men to buy a shirt that's the right size or a trouser that is the right length! Most of the time, they end up buying clothes that are a much larger size, just to get the right length of sleeve or trouser. With changing trends, today, there are a lot of retail experts who can advise you on the latest fashion to suit your body type. Here are some great fashion tips for tall and slim men!
- Find a unique male clothing store. A unique male clothing store will help you in choosing from a wide range of options! These stores will have well-trained staff, who are aware of the latest trends, and can help you pick the right-fit clothing from their available stocks of shirts with long sleeves, jackets and long-legged trousers. In case you prefer to browse by yourself, look for odd-sized clothes displayed on separate racks or at the end of racks where clothes are arranged in order of increasing or decreasing size.
- Buy a catalog. A catalog can help you find the right clothing, in case you do not have any unique men's clothing stores in your locality. Ensure you pick a catalog that is exclusively on men's clothing as you will find more options to choose from. Also check the catalog to see if it covers fashion for men with your body type, besides the standard fits for men! This way you will get a wider range of clothing for even the non-standard clothing sizes.
- Shop online. Search engines online will help you look for specific information! Here are some things to watch out for while shopping online:
- Check for the payment method that suits you best.
- Check to see if your size requirements are met.
- Check if the seller delivers in your area and/or country. Another important point to keep in mind is that sizes differ in each country as do the methods in which measurements are maintained. Use the appropriate conversion standards to change centimeters to inches or inches to centimeters, as required.
- Make alterations. Many men's stores have in-house tailors who will make the necessary alterations, this usually being a free service. Some retail stores also give you the option to customize your attire to fit your body type. Another way to get your outfits done to fit your tall and slim frame is to walk into an exclusive men's store, select your choice of fabrics and give your measurements to the tailor and you'll end up with a custom-made suit to fit your frame perfectly!
There's no dearth of choice when it comes to choosing stores which cater exclusively to men – Brooks Brothers, Robert Talbot, Ralph Lauren and so on! Customizing your outfits may be an expensive affair, but you get great value for your money because the styling is classic and the clothes last you a long time, are of the best quality and most importantly, they fit the shape of your body, no matter what your size, and ensure that you always step out in style!