The Victoria's Secret Angels are more than just models; they're the brand's most visible spokeswomen. The Victoria's Secret Angels first debuted in 1999 during the fourth Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Among the original Angels are Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum, Karen Mulder, Daniela Pestova, Laetitia Casta, and Stephanie Seymour. The current Victoria's Secret Angels are Heidi Klum, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, and Marisa Miller.
After watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, most women want to obtain the styles worn by the Victoria's Secret Angels, either to surprise their lovers or husbands or simply feel sexy about themselves. Read on to find out how to get styles from the Victoria's Secret Angel Fashion Show.
- Angels by Victoria is a Victoria's Secret lingerie line modeled by the Victoria's Secret Angels. Featuring sweet confections in cotton, lace, embroidered patterns, and delicate fabrics like tulle, the Angels by Victoria bras come in demi, strapless, full coverage, and balconet. What's great about them is that they're sexy enough for the bedroom, but functional enough to be worn with most everyday clothing.
- You can also try Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Thing line. The lingerie sets from Sexy Little thing are frilly, feminine, and fanciful with lots of useful features like multi-way bras and removable pads.
- Victoria's Secret Glamour Line features gorgeous lingerie sets fit for an elaborate Victorian bedroom--or maybe a classy European bordello. Featuring lacy little panties and satin elements, its the lingerie too elaborate for nobody to see! So make sure you have an appreciative audience when you wear them.
- American women and lingerie lovers can now get the inside scoop on Italian style, a la Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima. Victoria's Secret exclusive Itissimi line features Italy's brand of feminine, sexy intimates, without having to fly to Europe. From simple cotton numbers to lacy loveliness in full bloom, each piece is crafted with old country sophistication and close attention to detail.
- And last but certainly not the least, there's the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy lingerie line. Characterized by barely-there designs, plunging necklines, and sheer fabrics, no man would be able to resist you. Very Sexy lingerie comes in a variety of patterns and colors, giving you something to suit every intimate occasion.
- Of course, no lingerie look would be complete without the right hosiery to go with it! Don't forget to grab a pair of thigh-highs and a garter belt.
- The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is not only limited to bra and panty sets. Often, the Victoria's Secret Angels sashay down the runway in sexy sleep and lounge wear. Give yourself a reason to be risqué and doll up in a lacy slip or a revealing teddy and bustier. Victoria's Secret has a wide range of slips to choose from, from comfy cotton ones to daring cutout lace teddies. To emulate the Victoria's Secret Angels, go for slips in rich satin, intricate lace, and sheer fabrics. Some of the slips come with a matching panty.