Winter clothes might be bulky and cumbersome but they can still be sexy. If you want to up your sex appeal while keeping warm in a winter climate, consider following these steps. You might find winter to be the sexiest time of the year.
- Take care of your skin. Dry skin is itchy and rough enough to ruin any mood. Winter is the harshest season for your skin. Make certain that you drink plenty of water each day to hydrate your skin from the inside. Then use a hydrating moisturizer for your body and your face. Remember to choose an oil-free moisturizer for your face. If you have exceptionally dry skin, then consider using a bath oil to coat your skin while in the heat of the shower to trap the moisture to your skin.
- Soft is sexy. Winter provides the opportunity to snuggle up with your softest clothes. Add a few simple, soft cashmere sweaters to your wardrobe. Then consider some soft corduroy jeans or soft wool trousers to complete the soft, sophisticated look. Leave your hair loose and your make up minimal so that you can capture the soft and innocent sexiness appealing on a winter evening.
- Choose well fitting outerwear. Your winter coat does not need to make you look like the Michelin man. You can choose a heavy, warm coat that is fitted to flatter your figure. Select coordinating scarf, gloves and hats for a complete outfit. You can have style and still be warm and cozy so head out and get a warm, trim overcoat in a color that complements your wardrobe while making you stand out from the crowd of boring black jackets.
- Entice with layers. There is definitely something sexy about being covered up and revealing a little at a time. Wear a lacy camisole under a collared blouse and warm sweater. Add the sex appeal by letting your partner slowly peal you out of each layer. Or consider your own strip tease to help his temperature rise.
- Smile with a secret in mind. Secrets are sexy and bundling up for winter lets you keep your sexy body your secret. Keep in mind that what you have is attractive and that little secret is hidden from the public eye. With a sly smile upon your confident face, you will draw men to you like bees to honey. The secret will have them knocking down your door.
- Cozy up to a fireplace. The need for extra body heat to keep warm in the winter can up anyone's sex appeal. Plan an evening with a picnic in front of the fireplace in sexy lingerie. The fire and your partner will keep you warm while the slinky attire will heat up your partner.
As you can see from the steps above, being sexy is not just about what you wear. Set the mood for passion with these tips and a sexy mindset.