Having rich hazel eyes is beautiful. The shade hazel pertains to a light brown color or a golden green shade. This type of eye color is common for people who come from America or Europe. There are some things that you can do to make your hazel eyes pop and appear brighter. This does not require wearing contact lenses or altering the shade of your eye. All you have to do is work with the wardrobe and makeup that you have!
Here are some of the things you can do in order for you to bring out your hazel eyes:
- Natural makeup. First, you should know what type of makeup you should wear. There are some colors that will clash with your eye color and other colors can enhance your hazel eyes. For eye shadow, you must stick to the neutral colors like deep browns and greens. You should always remember that picking colors that are too bright will not enhance the natural color of your eyes. Experiment on the earth tones and try to see what looks best for your eyes.
- Lipstick. For a lip tint, you can try the frosted look. Frosted lipstick will look better with your hazel eyes. For this, you can also try to get the natural tones but it does not really matter which shade you choose as long as it is frosted. Frosted lipstick is also good for women of all ages. Just choose a shade that will suit you best.
- Eyeliner. The eyeliner is put under the eye and also on the upper part of the eyelid. If you have more of a green hue of hazel on your eyes, you can go with a white eyeliner or a purple eyeliner. This will help increase the brightness of your eyes. If you hazel eyes lean more towards the brownish color, you can choose to use black eyeliner.
- Hair color. You can add highlights to your hair to bring out the brightness in your eyes. If you have more of a brown colored hazel eyes, you can have brown highlights in your hair to bring out your eye color. A good color for people who have hazel eyes is also the color red. Adding red highlights to your hair will definitely give your eyes a glow.
- Color of clothing. Wearing colors that will compliment the shade of your eyes is also important. Add more purple and violet to your wardrobe. You can also wear different shades of brown and green. Wearing these colors as your top will definitely draw attention to your eyes.
These are some of the things that you can do to bring out the beautiful colors from your hazel eyes. Wearing the right type of makeup and the right color of clothes will enhance the color of your eyes and people will surely praise you for your gorgeous hazel eyes. You can also experiment with other colors and see which hues will suit your eyes best.