Betsey Johnson is a famed American designer known for her fun and funky clothes. Her clothing is distinctly colorful and sometimes outrageous, so it’s very popular with the hipper and younger set.
Her clothes sell for a premium price. If you can’t afford to pay retail for her clothes and accessories, there’s still a way to get her designs for less. Here’s how to buy Betsey Johnson clothing and accessories at a discounted price.
- Buy on sale. Wait for the end of the season and snatch up your favorite styles at a discounted price. Depending on the season, items can sell for anywhere between 25 to 75 percent off the retail price. You can check the company website for sale announcements or go to her many boutiques across America to find great deals. When you go to the department stores, check the sale and clearance racks and see if there are any Betsey Johnson items. Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Macy’s carry some merchandise by the designer.
- Buy from her outlet store. There are several Betsey Johnson outlet stores across America. These can be found in California, Texas, Florida and New York. The items will be a season behind but will still be of great quality. To find an outlet store near you, check online.
- Go to discount retailers.Any slow moving or unsold items go to discount stores after a season. Ross, Centruy 21, Loehman’s and Kohls are ll discount retailers. You can also check out Nordstrom Rack or Off Saks Fifth Avenue stores. Go to the racks where you find your size and you can get lucky on some great pieces.
- Get coupon codes. If you buy items online, check for any coupons that you can use for your purchase. Google “Betsey Johnson coupon codes” and a list of websites will come up that give you free coupons to use. At the checkout of the website, you’ll be asked if you have any coupons or discount codes. Try it out. Some codes do expire so success rates do vary. On average, you can save about $24 off an item or maybe have the shipping cost waived. One site to try is retailmenot.com.
- Buy from online retailers. Try bluefly.com and zappos.com for some great deals on Betsey Johnson clothing and merchandise. Amazon, thefind.com and overstock.comare other places you can shop online. You can also try eBay to see if there are any items up for bid. If you don’t mind something that’s been used, you’ll be able to get it at an even better price. Comparison shop while surfing the net. Prices can vary greatly depending on the retailer. You’ll also be able to add to your savings by using any coupon codes you find online.
As you can see, there are various ways to get Betsey Johnson’s fun and fabulous designs at a fraction of the retail price. Take the time to do the research and comparison shop. If you find a great deal, grab it and wear it with pride!