More and more people are engaging in home-based businesses that require little capital and some technical savvy to put up an e-commerce website to make money in the comfort of their homes. They can sell several items or specialize in particular types of items, or brands, or make. Lingerie with designer labels may be hot sellers, but there is a fast design turnover so you have to be on your toes to keep with what's hot in the market so you can remain competitive.
To buy wholesale discount designer lingerie, here are the steps.
- First, you have to know the latest in designer lingerie styles. Check fashion magazines and browse the Internet for fashion trends.
- Decide which designer lingerie brands you want to buy. Will you be concentrating on one particular designer or several designers? Do you have a particular market in mind or will it be just for everyone who will be interested? What will be your pricing scheme? Will be going for mass-appeal with reasonable pricing or go for high-end products for bigger profits?
- Determine if you are going to also sell wholesale or retail.
- Find wholesalers and shops specializing in discount designer lingerie that sell wholesale.
- Sale Hoo. This site has a list of about 8,000 verified suppliers to choose from. Create an account and take advantage of their learning tools and tips as well as news.
- Via Trading community. Items are sold in lots, and may include a mix of lingerie items like pajamas, bras, nightgowns, and robes. Most lots consist of 70% sleepwear and 30% underwear. Only name brands are carried such as Vera Wang, Morgan Taylor, Calvin Klein, Karen Neuburger, and I. Magnin.
- Lingerie Brands. The site has a long list of designer brands. They have announcements on sale of particular brands, discount codes on featured brands and a lot more.
- Ennia Lingerie. This online store sells designer lingerie from Spain. They have monthly promotions and sale items.
- Knickers Blog. This is not a wholesale site. This site lists designer lingerie sales, bargains, discount coupons. You can even sign up and receive email notification. Good source of information when you want to do some bargain hunting.
- Bra Stop. This online shop offers huge discounts on designer brands during clearance sales. You can sign up and create an account and receive email notification. You can shop by size, by style, or by brand. Some of the brands carried are Lepel, Freya, Wonder Bra, Gossard, Playtex, Panache, Ballet, Fantasie, and Curvy Kate.
There are a lot of wholesale suppliers in the market. You have to make informed decisions before you make your purchase. Since most of these discount items are sold in lots, you have to make sure that you have the market to dispose of your merchandise so you can maintain as little inventory as possible. The lingerie market is as trendy and fast moving as the rest of other fashion items so you need to be constantly updated in the latest trends since these are designer brands.