Pimples can be a cause of insecurity, especially for teenagers. If you have acne problems, you might find it hard to face people when you know that they might be focused on the pimples on your face instead of you. You can go to the dermatologist in order for you to get rid of your pimples but this can be expensive. There are some ways on how you can clear up your pimples by using materials that you already have at home. This procedure will help dry up your pimples and eliminate the redness on your skin.
Here are the steps on how you can clear up your pimples fast:
- Wash your face. The first step is to wash your face. This must be an activity that you do when you wake up in the morning and before you go to bed. Make sure that you use the right type of facial cleanser for your skin. It is better to stick with the mild facial cleansers if you have a case of acne as the ingredients in the cleaner can further irritate your face. Wash until your neck. After rinsing the cleanser, pat dry your face with a soft cotton towel. Do no rub the towel on your face.
- Apply toothpaste on your face. One of the home remedies for pimples is toothpaste. You can use toothpaste and apply it on your pimples. In doing this, you must remember not to use gel toothpaste. Apply small dots on your problem areas and let it dry before you go to sleep. This method will be more effective if you leave it on overnight. The toothpaste will dry up your pimple.
- Use aspirin. If you do not want to use toothpaste on your face, an alternative that you can use is aspirin. Get a piece of aspirin and crush it in a small bowl. Get a lemon and squeeze lemon juice on the aspirin until you form a paste like substance. Mix the aspirin powder and the lemon juice well. Put the paste on the problem areas on your face and let it dry before going to bed. The mixture will lessen the redness and dry up your pimples.
Some tips to lessen pimples:
- Use clean sheets. Change your pillowcase or sheets once a week. The oil and dirt from your pillowcase might be adding to your acne. It is better to sleep on a clean pillowcase every night.
- Have enough sleep. Try to get at least eight hours of sleep every night. Most people get breakouts because of lack of sleep.
- Avoid junk food. Avoid eating greasy and junk food. Eating these foods may add to the production of oil on your skin. Oil on your skin can clog pores and form unwanted pimples.
- Drink lots of water. Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. Doing this will prevent your from being dehydrated and it will also help in clearing up your skin.
These are the things that you can do in order for you to clear up your pimples fast.