Having a fungus infection on any part of your body can be annoyingly itchy and unbelievably embarrassing. Having fungus in your nails is even more mortifying to say the least. You would always want to hide it from your friends, or anyone for that matter. You can't wear the sexy sandals that you have always wanted. You can’t even have your nails done by the local beauty salon. It can truly be a nightmare in every possible aspect. You are often afraid of other people judging you when they find out about your little allergy. Fear no more, there is a way to get rid of it forever. You are not hopeless and it is something that can be easily remedied with all the advanced technology and medications available today. To learn more about how to cure nail fungus, here are some very helpful tricks that you can follow and apply.
- The first thing you need to do is to make sure your nails are clean. If you have nail polish on, carefully remove it by avoiding the infected area as much as possible. Wash it with mild soap and water and pat it gently with a soft towel until it is completely dry. It is very important that you do this step before you apply any medications.
- If you do not want to spend, you can go organic and make your own remedy at home. You can easily do this by combining apple cider vinegar and Hydrogen Peroxide in a basin. It should be 50-50 mixture. Soak the infected nail/s for forty-five minutes. Regularly do this once a day for fast results.
- Another option would be the use of medicated creams or ointment that you can easily find at any drugstores. If you are uncertain of what to get, do hesitate to ask the pharmacist in charge. Make sure you read the instruction first before you apply it.
- Pills are also available for intake to avoid further infection. It is highly recommended that you consult your doctor prior to buying any kind of medicine. This is to ensure you are getting the right kind.
- If all else fails and the infection has gotten too serious, removing your nail is your last resort. It can be scary but it is worth it. Remember, this is about your health and your well being.
There are many choices that you can actually do to remove that unwanted fungus in your nails. You do not even have to spend a lot of money just to get rid of it. With some first aid tools at home and some water, you can easily create a mixture without having to spend for anything. Just remember that you should consistently and regularly follow and apply the said medication for best results. It would also help that you consult your doctor about it. Do a little research so that you can avoid having it the next time. You can quickly do this by using a computer with an Internet access. Always maintain your personal hygiene just to be sure it will not happen again. Good luck!