Uneven skin tone is a result of several things like over exposure under the sun, skin injury and use of unhealthy products. There is a natural way to even out your skin tone. Here are some things that you can do to even out your skin naturally:
- One natural trick to even out your skin tone naturally is to keep the skin on your face clean and moisturized. Pick the soap that deep cleanses your pores and at the same time contains natural ingredients. An organic health store can provide you with natural soaps like oatmeal and papaya soaps that are good in deep cleansing your skin and you can use these soap for your body too. You may use a deep cleansing cream like Burt’s Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing cream. This natural cleanser does not leave your face feeling tight and dry. It increases cell renewal as well. It would be helpful to use this with a natural exfoliant.
- Another tip to even out your skin tone naturally is by naturally exfoliating your skin. There are exfoliating products in the market but these are chemically made and may hurt your skin more in the long run. A good exfoliating natural ingredient is a lemon. What you can do is cut the lemon in half and you squeeze the juice from it to use on the body part that needs evening out. You can gently rub the lemon on your body that has some discolorations. Lemon can even out freckles and other dark spots.
- When you have to go outside, do not forget to wear a good sunscreen with a 30 SPF. If you want to do a more natural way to block the harmful rays of the sun out of your skin, use an umbrella to shade yourself from the sun. You can wear a hat to do the same purpose. The sun can wrinkle and discolor your skin. Oftentimes the sun causes ruddiness of the skin so it is advisable to protect your skin from it.
- You can even out your skin tone by using a fading cream Meladerm which is the preferred natural-based ointment to remove dark spots and other kinds of discolorations. Meladerm contains kojic acid, licorice extract and lemon juice extract. You may use the soap with licorice extract as well. This kind of soap will allow your skin to remove the dead skin cells that carry the extra pigmentation of your skin. Remember to moisturize after you use these soaps.
- Another natural ingredient to remove dark spots and even out your skin is by using pure Cocoa butter. Cocoa butter fades your ski discoloration in a couple of weeks. You should apply cocoa butter on the affected areas two times a day. It will take at least two weeks to have noticeable results.
- Drink plenty of water. Your skin needs to be moisturized and in order to retain its water. You should drink more water to flush out impurities in your body system. An unhealthy body that contains a lot of toxins can affect the appearance of your skin. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
Remember that your skin is the most sensitive part of your body. Always protect it from outside forces that can harm it. If you are cautious about maintaining the evenness of your skin, you will find it very rewarding when it comes to showing off a healthy color of your skin.