When your hair coloring becomes darker than expected, it’s natural for you to try and fade it out as quickly as possible. You can have it fixed by trial and error or read through these helpful tips to help lighten it up.
- Seek professional help. It’s best to go to your trusted salon and have your hair color fixed. They can provide treatments that are both safe and effective to fade out dark hair. If you have the extra greens to spend, try to avail of the complete hair care package. Not only would it correct your hair color but also ensure a beautiful and shiny hair as well.
- Home hair care treatment. Having it done at your home is relatively cheaper than going to a saloon. But it requires longer periods of time and thorough knowledge on how to use hair treatments. To get things started prepare the following and use them accordingly.
- Shampoo. The recommended shampoos to use are the ones containing clarifying properties, anti-dandruff action, sulfates and silicones and even medicated shampoos. Initially damp your hair with warm water and rub in your preferred shampoo. Cover all surface of your hair from root to tip. Leave it on for 30 minutes and completely rinse out any excess with warm water. You can do it twice in every bath you take to fade the color faster.
- Conditioner. Using a conditioner helps you maintain the smoothness of your hair as you try to fade its color. Place a considerable amount of conditioner on your hair after you squeeze out the excess water. Leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Hot oil for your hair. After washing your hair with shampoo and conditioner, prepare the hot oil treatment and apply it directly on your scalp and hair strands. You can use any commercially prepared hot oil, virgin coconut oil or even virgin olive oil for this treatment. Make sure that you poured the oil all over your hair and have it wrapped in plastic. Leave it on for 45 minutes and rinse well with shampoo and conditioner together with cold water.
- Color fading products. You can also ask for the availability of Quick Blue in your market. This is a potent hair color removal agent that is generally used like hot oil except that you only need to leave this on for 20 to 25 minutes. What’s good about this product is that the hair fading effects is quite noticeable even after the first wash.
- Unusual ingredients for hair care. The list includes eggs, plain yogurt, olive oil and even mayonnaise. You just need to mix all ingredients and apply it directly in your hair. This mixture will serve as a toner for your hair more so with the effects of hot oil. Another unusual hair color fading material is laundry and dish cleaning detergents. They act as strong basic solutions that can get rid of your dark hair color. You will only need to use conditioner afterwards to address the frizzy effect to your hair.
Fading a dark hair color can now be as easy. Gone are the days where you
need to wait out months and months before you can have your desired