Finding the face product that launched a thousand ships (or in this case, a thousand admiring stares) is not really a myth. The facial product that you are eyeing may or may not already be the optimum product for your skin type. But you will not be able to test that unless you go out there and explore your options. Are you ready to explore your options?
On top of reading reviews and ratings and notwithstanding safety considerations for your skin, you might want to check out the best products in each skin priority as grouped into five: skin care basics, home ingredients, trusted brands, anti-wrinkles, and whitening.
- Cleanse tone and moisturize: skin care basic step products - Usually, it is best to get skin care products by the set if you are after skin care basics, Some cleanse, tone and moisturize sets that you can try include L’Oreal’s skin care collection. You may want to go easy on the skin toner if you are pregnant. Celeteque is a good moisturizer, while Cetaphil is a very reliable cleanser for the skin. Nivea also has very good skin care basic products for your maintenance.
- Home ingredients turned skin products - Oatmeal, tea tree oil, face masks with eggs and sugar or lemon may also be something that you can consider as part of your staple skin care regimen.
- Skin care lines of trusted brands - Brands such as Loreal, Godiva and Obagi are really some of the most trusted brands in skin care. In the direct selling realm, it is the Nu Skin products that have really good quality. The advantage of subscribing to their skin care lines is that you actually get products that are well coordinated with one another. Often, they have their own formulations for oily or dry skin.
- Wrinkles matter - The menace of the skin wrinkle continues to haunt many people who want to maintain a timeless beauty and radiance. Skin products that are best in anti-aging include creams from Anew, hormone therapy supplements, and glycolic acid creams or peels.
- Whitening options - In terms of whitening, glutathione injects, capsules and soaps are getting much of the hype. These are very effective, although you might want to check out for side effects. Shiseido, Godiva, Meloderm and Neostrata whitening creams are also crowd favorites that you might want to try.
On top of finding the right facial products, you must also make lifestyle changes to accommodate skin care to the fullest. Avoid too much sun exposure by staying in the shade as much as possible and at the same time, taking advantage of skin products with SPF factors of 30 or higher, depending on your skin’s need. Oiliness and dryness are also considerations. If your skin is excessively oily, a product with Salicylic acid might help you. If your skin is too dry, that same product might not exactly give as much benefit to you. Also, hydrate yourself frequently so that your water intake will cooperate with the wondrous effect of the skin products that you choose.