If you’re a fashionista on a budget, don’t despair. Looking good and keeping rein on your purse is possible. It’s just a matter of knowing where to shop. For example, finding high quality and low-priced Coach handbags and other varieties of the brand (such as leather purses and luggage handbags) is very doable. Here are some tips to help you get started in finding cheap but authentic Coach handbags:
- Research on the real thing. Make sure you have knowledge about the real Coach handbag to avoid buying fake and cheap replica handbags. Authentic handbags are very easy to spot if you know how to look for the signs. These signs include the following: the distinct “C” pattern; consistent pattern and designs; consistent and high-quality stitching. Signs that the designer bag is fake include the following: cloth or man-made leather material instead of high-quality, soft leather; a distinct plastic smell; low-quality zipper (one that easily snags); poor shade of color; visible rough edges; and some factory defects and scratches. One tip is to go first to an authentic, high-priced Coach boutique – nope, not to buy, but simply to familiarize yourself with how the original looks.
- Go online. Shop Coach bag is one of the sites that sells Coach Handbag. Other sites include eBay.com and Amazon.com, where you may chance upon previously-owned (but still in good condition) Coach bags. Another way to go about your online search is by typing in key words such as “cheap Coach handbag” using your preferred search engine such as Google.com. Do some comparison shopping among the sites that come up. Remember to factor in shipping rates in computing the total costs of the designer bag.
- Visit Coach outlet stores. Coach outlets offer much lower prices than high end boutiques and designer stores. These outlets may be considered less trendy, but what matters is that you get what you came in for. Look at the Coach website for available outlets near your location.
- Buy wholesale. Buying bags wholesale will typically give you huge discounts versus retail buying. Inquire from the saleslady how much money you could save every time you buy in bulk. Of course, you don’t want to spend too much on a lot of bags you won’t be able to use! Strike a balance between the number of bags you will buy, and your savings. Consider buying wholesale, and then selling it retail-priced. Look up the rules in your area about doing buy-and-sell.
- Look at clearance sales. Online shops and outlet stores sometimes hold clearance sales. Take advantage of these promos to ensure huge savings. You could ask a favor from the sales attendant and tell him to inform you whenever they have such sales coming up. You could also join e-mail groups (if they have one) to alert you whenever clearance sales will occur.
- Buy out-of-season styles. Expect the latest Coach styles to be very pricey. It’s best to forego these styles and buy Coach handbags that were from a previous season. The good thing is that Coach generally has a classic style so even if you don't buy the most up-to-date design you will still have a high-quality and durable leather handbag on your hands.
There you have it! These are the best ways to finding a cheap but real Coach handbag. The key thing here is to always be practical, and to do your research. Good luck, and happy shopping!