Many teenage girls and women wish for bigger breasts. Although much of this is genetic, there are a few things you can do to control breast size. Here's how to get bigger breasts:
- Gain weight. A small amount of weight gain may settle in your chest, giving you bigger breasts. However, keep in mind that you may or may not have a genetic predisposition to deposit fat on your chest; some women may experience fat deposits in the hips, thighs, stomach, or buttocks first, before experiencing any weight gain in their breasts.
- Firming actions. Firming lotion can increase the apparent size of your breasts without adding any tissue. So can massaging your breasts, which results in swelling of the breast tissue.
- Consider hormones. Hormones can increase breast size; this is one of the reasons why many pregnant women's breasts grow. Estrogen has been shown to make the breasts grow. Another source of these hormones is birth control pills. Of course, you should not choose either of these specifically for its ability to give you bigger breasts.
- Don't be tricked by supplements. There are many "miracle drugs" on the market that claim to increase breast size, but so far none of these have been proven by the scientific community. Don't let your desire for bigger breasts allow you to get tricked into such promises.
- Wear the right bra. Even without padding, wearing the correct bra size can immediately enhance your breast size. Many women are wearing the wrong bra, which does not correctly support their breasts. Go in for a bra fitting, and then select a bra that enhances your natural breasts.
- Plastic surgery. This should always be the last resort, but if you desire bigger breasts and feel that they would give you more self confidence and a healthier outlook, consider plastic surgery. Breast lifts and breast enhancements (implants) are available to increase the size or change the positioning of your breasts. Going under the knife does have some serious risks, so be sure you know what you are getting yourself into.
Many women are unhappy with the size of their breasts, but unfortunately there are few solutions other than surgery that are proven to drastically change breast size. Remember that there are benefits of smaller breasts, too. They will not be as likely to sag due to aging, and will not cause back problems. For the most part, genetics and weight distribution control the size of your breasts.