Having a blemish on your skin no matter how small can cause you to worry. It may happen at a time when you need to really look your best for a certain event or a job presentation. It could be because you are off to a romantic date the next day. What you need to do is work on removing that dark spot or pimple overnight. Some tried and tested ways that women do this are below.
- Wash your face with dermatologist recommended facial wash like Cetaphil. It is devoid of harsh chemicals you can find in other products. A gentle soap like Dove can create wonders for your skin
- Try the magic of lemon trick. This works on pimples and dark spots. Squeeze a lemon onto a wash cloth and gently pat on the affected area. It might sting a little bit but you’ll live. This is one of the most popular methods of removing a zit.
- Honey is a great way to remove bacteria on your skin. Blemishes contain bacteria so this can hasten the healing process of that skin mark. Get a tablespoon of honey, apply a few drops and massage on the area. It is of course sticky but then you can just bear with it for a few minutes and wash it off.
- Egg white can serve a good purpose too. Beat the egg white for a couple of seconds and apply to your pimple or dark area. It’s sticky and you may smell like breakfast but its going to be worth it when you see that blemish gone.
- Make a turmeric and sesame oil paste. Coconut works best too but it is not easy to come by. Mix the turmeric and sesame oil till their components completely mix. Apply it on a pimple and leave it on overnight. You will see the improvement the next day.
- Drink lots of water. This will help speed up the healing process and avoid bad toxins from forming in the body. This is something everybody should know—water is good for the skin. Even sprinkling it on the face to refresh it can have its benefits.
- You can also resort to applying a blemish cream or a concealer. Be sure to blend the make up perfectly with the color of your skin.
- Lastly you can go for a dermabrasion or a diamond peel and have whatever blemish you have removed. It does not cost that much but once you have this done you might be required to go for several more sessions.
As you can see, there are a number of ways you can get rid of that troublesome spot on your face. Experiment and find out what suits your skin more. Remember that what could work for others might not work for you. Different skin types can cause different reactions like itching or redness. So dab a small amount first and see how your skin takes it.