Having a facial glow without makeup can be rather tricky to accomplish. Normally, people will rely on makeup to pull off a sexy and smoldering look that glows regardless of lighting or shadows. Yes, it can be done and the things to accomplish it are pretty simple. Here are some wonderful and fabulous beautifying tips to ensure that your face lights up with a glow even without the aid of makeup.
- Hydrate often. The simplest tip for a natural glowing face is actually water. Yes, drink tons of it. Drinking plenty of H20 daily can greatly increase the glow of your skin since water will allow the cells to be healthy. Water can even help in repairing damaged skin. This means if you do not have damaged skin, then all the water you drink will convert to glow power. Make sure to drink at least 8 to 12 glasses of water daily. If possible, drink more than that.
- Wash and clean your face regularly. Obviously, drinking lots of water is definitely not enough to maintain your glow power. You will definitely want to augment your hydrating efforts with proper hygiene to ensure that your skin is dirt and pimple-free. Wash your face with a good facial wash or soap at least twice a day. Wash it when you wake up and wash it before you go to sleep at night. If you feel that your face feels sticky then wash it as soon as possible. Make sure that your facial soap provides anti-bacterial solutions to ensure that your face is always clean and clear.
- Exfoliate once a week. Exfoliating your facial skin at least once a week is another great tip for you to constantly maintain a bright and glowing face. Wash your face, apply some exfoliating cream, and lightly brush your face with a skin buffer. This will clean your pores and make your face looking fresh and clear.
- Moisturize often. Dry skin can make the skin look dull and boring. For a bright glow, you will want to ensure that your skin is always moist. Apply moisturizer often. Before you sleep and every time you expose your skin to the harsh rays of the sun. Make sure to apply sun block when you go out in the sun as well. You can also opt to get moisturizing creams with sunscreen integrates so that you hit two birds with one stone.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C, D, and E along with Zinc are the best foods to enable glowing facial skin. This being said, make sure to eat more oranges, apples, bananas, tomatoes, broccoli, spinach, and other natural foods that are high with these vitamins and minerals. If you can’t maintain this diet, you can opt by taking multivitamin capsules instead.
All these tips will literally make your face glow in no time. If you combine these with regular exercise, then you can speed up the process. Sooner or later, with these tips at your disposal, you will never need to use makeup in order to look like a celebrity.