Some say that in an ideal world, women wouldn't need to look like anorexic supermodels to get ahead in life. Some say that being physically attractive is a prerequisite for success for any woman who wants to work in a male dominated society.
And then there are those who don't really care whether or not physical attractiveness has anything to do with success. They just want to look good; they enjoy looking great. Regardless of what you believe, if you want to look better, an increase in cleavage size might be in order. If you are thinking about increasing your cleavage size, this article will help you.
Following are some of the tips on how to enhance your cleavage, whether it is for a special occasion or for your work. You may try a few of them, until you find the method that suits you best.
- Use push-up bras. These bras are especially designed to enhance or increase your cleavage. The bras come in different designs, all of which push the breasts toward each other. They have pads or molded cups which are either removable or fixed. There are many brands available in the market so you will not find it difficult to buy one.
- Exercise. It may sound like a chore, yet you'd be able to achieve your goal of enhancing your cleavage by simply performing exercises in the gym like the breast press, the butterfly press, lateral shoulder rises, and shrugs.
- Taping. To help pull your breasts together, one thing you can do is use adhesive tape, or better yet, uses surgical tape. This should be done in a very careful way, as wrong technique or strong adhesives could cause injuries to your skin. Better be careful.
- Use adhesive gel bra. This includes silicone gel filled bra cups that will stick to the skin using adhesives. Since it sticks to the skin, it will not slip. The good news is that it is widely available in the market at a very reasonable price.
- Use cosmetics. By using makeup, particularly eye shadow, you'll be able to enhance your cleavage. If it is applied in the correct area, it creates an illusion that makes your cleavage look bigger. A pale color in the applied in the prominent areas in the breast will make your breasts protrude while the dark colors applied make your cleavage appear deeper.
- Use the right clothes. If you want to expose your cleavage, use a skin-tight top with plunging neckline along with your push up bras. Be careful not to hamper blood circulation in your chest by wearing too tight and undersized bras. Find the right size that fits you.
- Surgery. Still not satisfied with the procedures above? If you want a quick and permanent solution, undergo surgery. Check for the best surgery professionals in your area, if you want to achieve your desired result.
To give your breasts a radiant and glowing look, eat the right kind of food. Include reen leafy vegetables in your diet. Take plenty of water every day as it helps to unclog pores.