Everyone wants to look thin. However, not everyone has the time, discipline or the genetics to look this way all the time.
As always, if you aren’t something, you can always fake it. This holds true even for looking thin. If you don’t have the time to work out but now find yourself wanting to look thinner in an instant, here are some strategies you can apply to look better and thinner within minutes.
- Suck your gut. Want to look better in seconds? Suck your gut! It automatically reduces your waist and brings out your chest more. If you’re walking into a room, do it so you have the confidence of knowing you look good (even if only until you reach your seat). Even beauty queens do this, so why don’t you?
- Think about your proportions. If you want to look thinner, you need to use clothes and accessories to balance out your proportions. For example, your blouse should fall at your widest part of your body. Pants and skirt should skim the widest part of your hips and thighs. Emphasize the narrowest part of your body with a belt. Proportions also matter when choosing accessories, so don’t choose clunky and bulky pieces. Don’t use an oversized bag or it will overwhelm you.
- Choose your clothes carefully. Clothes are your secret weapon for faking a thinner body in minutes. Have off the rack pieces tailored to suit you so that you look thinner. When something fits well, you will not only be more comfortable, but you’ll look better too. Choose monochromatic pieces to appear taller and thinner. Black is the best color to wear if you want to look as if you’ve lost at least five pounds instantly.
- Distract the eye. Let people look at something else, such as your fabulous sexy hair, your beautiful eyes or an eye-catching neckpiece. To look thinner, wear v-neck blouses at it helps elongate your body. The same holds true for vertical stripes. Never wear horizontal stripes or you’ll look like a fat bee.
- Get a tan (even a fake one). Tanned people look slimmer and healthier, so spray on that tanning lotion on your body. Darker skin helps define your muscles and the contours of your body more so go for no more than two shades darker than your natural skin color.
- Wear high heels. When you’re taller, your proportions seem longer. Wear heels and make sure your pants are of the right length. Longer and leaner legs mean a longer leaner you!
- Wear the right underwear. Get measured for the right bra. You need to lift your breasts up to help balance your proportions. You’ll look thinner in an instant with the right fitting bra. Your torso will look longer, your boobs will look perkier and you’ll have an instant waist to show off! Cinch your waist in with a girdle, Spanx and other control top undergarment. A good control top garment can even help you drop a dress size or make the one you have on now fit better.
- Don’t slouch. Hold your head up high when you walk confidently and you’ll appear thinner in an instant! Pull everything up and suck it all in while you do.
So you can see, you can look thinner in minutes simply by choosing the right clothes and walking taller. It’s free, easy and it works.