Milk baths are the best for tiring days. Soaking in the bath tub filled with water and milk bath mixture is something to look forward to when you get home from work.
Milk baths come in different varieties.
Here are the steps on how to make a milk bath at home:
- Prepare the oatmeal. Measure about a cup of oatmeal. Pour it into the blender. Cover the lid and blend the oatmeal until its consistency is powdery.
- Get the honey. You need two tablespoons of honey. Pour it into the blender.
- Measure the milk. You need to measure about two to three cups of milk and add it into the blender. You may add additional amount of milk if you want to make more of the mixture.
- Blend all ingredients. Turn on the blender to mix all ingredients.
Let us provide you with another type of milk bath called the coconut milk bath. This is good for skin moisturizing.
Here are the steps on how to make a coconut milk bath at home:
- Gather all ingredients and materials needed. You need coconut milk, oatmeal, almond oil, honey, measuring cups, measuring spoons, blender, and a mixing bowl to make the coconut milk bath.
- Make a hole into the coconut. You need to drill a hole into the coconut. You may also use a screwdriver and hammer it through the coconut to make a hole in the shell. Or better yet, just purchase coconut milk from your local health food store. You need at least a cup of coconut milk. Pour it a bowl and set the bowl aside.
- Prepare the oatmeal. Measure one cup of oatmeal then pour it into the blender. Cover the lid of the blender, and blend the oatmeal until its consistency is powdery. You may now proceed with the next step.
- Get the honey. You need two tablespoons of honey. Pour the measured amount of honey into the blender.
- Get the almond oil. You need one tablespoon of almond oil. Pour it into the blender just like the honey.
- Get the coconut milk. Get the bowl of coconut milk. Pour the contents into the blender. Cover the lid of the blender. Turn on the blender to mix all the ingredients. Make sure everything is thoroughly mixed. The consistency of the mixture will depend on how much coconut milk you used.
- Transfer the coconut milk bath into a container. Once you are done mixing all the ingredients, you may now transfer the mixture into a container. Carefully pour the mixture to avoid spilling.
- Prepare your bath. Turn on the water. Select the preferred temperature for the water. Carefully pour the coconut milk bath mixture into the tub of water. You may either use your bath tub or simply mix the coconut milk bath mixture onto a basin and use it as a liquid soap to wash your skin.
Now that you know how to make your own coconut milk bath, why don’t you try making one now? Pamper yourself and give your tired body a break.