Many wish to acquire that flawless and smooth skin a celebrity has. But to one’s surprise, this skin costs a lot. For sure, they do not just use any ordinary skin products. Many have undergone cosmetic medical procedures to attain that admired skin. But not everyone can afford the same expensive medical procedure, or the various exfoliating creams they use. Or, for some practical reason, even if one has enough resources, not everyone is willing to spend that much. But don’t you know that you can still have that smooth, soft and flawless skin without costing you a lot? You can make your own softening exfoliating scrub with ingredients around your kitchen. Below is how.
- Prepare the ingredients. The first thing is to prepare the necessary ingredients. These ingredients can be found just around your kitchen, and they are relatively cheaper than the exfoliating cream that can be found in the market. The ingredients are: Cetaphil cleanser (gentle cleanser), table sugar and olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in your palm. First take 1 tbsp of sugar and put it in your palm. Then add ½ tbsp of gentle cleanser and ¼ tbsp of olive oil. Mix all the three ingredients well until it becomes paste-like. This formulation is not universal. If you happen to have sensitive skin, reduce the sugar. You know your face well than anyone. You’ll know if you need to reduce the sugar’s formulation or not. Remember that the mixture should be coarse enough. You may use a bit of water to adjust its coarseness so you could rub it around your face with more smoothness.
- Apply it on your face. Once you have the perfect mixture of super softening exfoliating scrub, apply it around your face. Remember to keep it away from the fragile tissues located around your eyes. Gently rub it around the patches of your face. Be extra gentle if you think you have sensitive skin.
- Rinse. After applying the exfoliating scrub, let it stay in your face for a few seconds to a minute, and then rinse it with water while gently massaging your face. Remember to be careful with this part. If you have sensitive skin, do this with extra care.
- Last touch. After rinsing your face with water, it is better to apply a bit of petroleum jelly around in order to keep it moisturized. Remember to apply it thinly before drying your face.
Now who says that only celebrities can have that soft, smooth and flawless skin? If you want to have that celebrity-like face, free of pimples, patches or any unwanted spots but could not afford expensive cosmetic procedures the celebrities undergo, then doing your own super softening exfoliating scrub might just be the solution. Or even if you could afford it but is uneasy in spending too much for skin, try making your own exfoliating scrub and discover the effects similar to the one you’re using. Having that smooth and flawless skin does not have to come expensive. One can have it with just a little effort and with little ingredients just around your kitchen.