Facial masks are often used for skin rejuvenation. Our faces get dirty and dry when exposed to all the pollution. Our skin even gets oily when it is exposed to the sun. A good rejuvenating ingredient for a facial mask is champagne. Its contents help soften the skin. Champagne removes the dry skin cells, and deeply hydrates the dry skin. It also helps fade age spots caused by the sun’s UV rays. So start hydrating your face and make your own champagne facial mask. This is also good for the other body parts that have dry skin.
These are the basic things you need to prepare:
- Powdered clay
- Heavy cream
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
Now, here are the steps on how to make champagne facial masks:
- Prepare the clay. The base ingredient for this facial mask is the clay. It will hold the other ingredients together. Get 4 tablespoons of powdered clay. Put the measured amount in a mixing bowl. Clay is also a good cleanser and skin purifier. It helps remove excess oils from our skin.
- Put heavy cream. Get 2-3 tablespoons of heavy cream. This ingredient will help lighten and moisturize your skin. Mix the heavy cream with the powdered clay to dampen it.
- Put champagne. Measure about half a cup of champagne and pour it in the mixing bowl. Mix it thoroughly with the other ingredients until you get a smooth texture. Champagne is a good antioxidant which helps rejuvenate the skin.
- Apply the facial mask. Wet your face then put the facial mask before it dries out. Apply it all over your face except the eyes, nose and mouth. Apply it all over your neck and shoulders, too. Include the upper chest if you wish to have a full facial treatment. Massage as you apply the mask.
- Leave the facial mask on. Leave the facial mask to dry on your face. A good twenty minutes should do the trick.
- Remove the facial mask. When twenty minutes is up, remove the mask with a wet washcloth. Then rinse off completely with lukewarm water. Be careful with your eyes. They may get irritated with the facial residue. Dry your face with a soft towel.
This facial mask is for single use only. It will dry up easily so it’s useless to store it. Cut fresh cucumbers and put them on your eyes while waiting for the facial mask to dry. This helps freshen your tired eyes. If you have mixed enough champagne mask use it for your hands, too. Rejuvenate your skin while you take the time to relax. You may even defy skin aging with this facial mask. Enjoy this treatment with your friends while you sip the rest of the champagne. Prepare some finger foods too. Have fun pampering yourself. You deserve this nice treat after a tiring week. Do this at least once a week. See the difference after a while.