Did you know that you could enjoy your favorite chocolate flavor and pamper yourself at the same time? Yes, you can definitely enjoy both by making your own chocolate face cream. Your favorite flavor could help give you a radiant glowing face when used in a beauty product. So instead of just munching on your chocolate treat, use it as an inspiration to take care of your beautiful face. You could also use this as a body cream if you make it a bigger volume of it. But first, let us focus on renewing your facial skin. Remove all the dry skin away from your face. Exfoliate it with this facial cream. This could be something you’ll enjoy doing regularly. So take the time to learn this task. You surely won’t regret the simple effort you’ll put in making this beauty product.
Here are the easy steps on how to make chocolate face cream:
1. Gather what you need. You can easily find all the things you need in the grocery store. Here is the list of what you need to get:
- Oatmeal powder
- Heavy cream
- Measuring cup
- Mixing bowl
2. Put cocoa. Get your measuring cup and fill it with 1/3 cocoa. Pour it in a clean mixing bowl.
3. Add oatmeal powder. Put 3 teaspoons of oatmeal powder in the mixing bowl. Mix it together with the cocoa.
4. Add honey and heavy cream. Measure ¼ cup of honey and pour it in the bowl. Then get 3 tablespoons of heavy cream. Add it to the mixture of ingredients.
5. Mix the ingredients. Blend all ingredients together. Mix until you have a creamy texture. Add more heavy cream if you wish to make it creamier. But avoid adding too much cream. This could result to a fluid-like mixture.
6. Transfer the mixture. Pour the mixture in a clean container. You now have your own chocolate face cream!
7. Apply the cream. Wet your face and dry with a clean towel. Get a small amount of the cream. Spread it evenly on your face. Gently massage in a circular motion. This helps massage the dry areas of your face. The oatmeal grains remove the face’s dead skin. Leave the cream for a good 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse your face with lukewarm water afterwards.
Grab your favorite book or munch on your favorite chocolate treats as you let the facial cream do its job. The cream helps clean the face. Its exfoliating ingredient rejuvenates the skin making it glow radiantly. Going to the spa to have your face cleansed can be really expensive. So just pamper yourself by making your own chocolate face cream. This will surely cost less. Or better yet, make a bigger volume and give facial cream gifts. Just place it in fancy containers. Your chocolate lover friends will definitely appreciate your homemade gift. Bring it during slumber parties and enjoy pampering each other.