Every woman wants to have full and long eyelashes. These make your eyes look more beautiful. Aside from improving your looks, these also protect your eyes from dirt that may get in your eyes and irritate these. If you’re attending a party or any social gatherings, you usually apply make-up to be more presentable. Aside from eyeliner and eye shadow, mascara is also used to make your eyes more beautiful. Mascara helps eyelashes to look thicker and longer, which makes your eyes more attractive. If you have short eyelashes, you can also use false eyelashes so others may think you have long eyelashes.
However, if you want to have natural longer eyelashes, there are some ways that you can make your eyelashes grow faster. You can do these so that even if you don’t wear mascara or false eyelashes, your eyelashes will be naturally long and full.
Here’s how you can make your eyelashes grow faster:
- Use lubricants. Lubricants can help make your eyelashes grow faster. You can use petroleum jelly. Apply this on your eyelashes before you go to sleep. This will make your eyelashes stronger therefore preventing these from breaking. You can also use olive oil. Castor is another product that you can use as well as coconut oil. These can be removed when you take your shower in the morning.
- Brush your eyelashes. Brushing your eyelashes can also contribute in making these grow faster. You can also apply oil with vitamin E that is good for your eyelashes. Do this regularly. Make sure to clean your eyelash brush to prevent any infection.
- Use lash conditioner. If there are conditioners that help hair grow faster, stronger and smoother, there are also products made specifically for growing eyelashes. One of these is Lilash. This is a handy eyelash conditioner that you can apply on your eyelashes anytime. It contains nutrients and substances to help you eyelashes grow thicker and this is specifically designed for eyelashes to grow faster. For more information about this product, you can visit Lilash official website.
- Have your eyelashes trimmed. Trimming eyelashes will make these grow faster. If you don’t know how to do this, you can always visit a salon or ask a professional make-up artist to trim your eyelashes.
- Eat foods that will aid in making your eyelashes grow faster. There are specific foods that can help in making these grow faster. Nutritious foods that are good for your hair are also good for your eyelashes. Protein rich foods are some of these like milk, eggs, cheese, yogurt, chicken and fish.
- Use products that help grow eyelashes faster. There are other products that you can buy which can make your eyelashes grow faster. These products usually need to be applied before bed time and can be rinsed the next day when you wake up. Marini Lash and Vaseline can help you achieve the long eyelashes you’ve always wanted. Dermalash is another product that you can use. This has the same effect as Marini Lash and Vaseline. There are people whose eyelashes grow inadequately. They use a product called Latisse. You can also use this for your eyelashes.
By following the steps provided, you’ll soon have long beautiful eyelashes without having to wear mascara and false eyelashes.