One of the most popular alterations that you can do to your face is styling your eyebrows. You can trim and style your brows to make you look more sophisticated and chic. You can do this by plucking, waxing, or shaving your eyebrows to form a desired style. The only problem is that humans are not perfect. You or your stylist can make mistakes. Any minute mistake on your eyebrows can prove disastrous to your overall look. If this happens to you, you will have to look for concealing alternatives. Another way to redeem your eyebrows is to speed up their growth. There are several simple ways to speed up hair growth on your eyebrows.
- Use a commercial hair grower. The easiest way to speed up the growth of your eyebrows is to apply products that will stimulate your hair to grow. Go to a beauty supply store and search for hair growth products. Choose a reputable product. If possible, ask the house beauty consultant in the store on what brands to use. If you are still unsure, you can try Rogaine as it is one of the most popular brands in the market.
- Apply the hair grower. The hair growth product you have purchased will have directions on how to use it. It will tell you how to apply it and the frequency of application. Take note of this and follow it carefully. Since you are applying it on your eyebrows, use a cotton bud or q-tip to apply the product on the surface where you lost hair. Make sure you do not include your eye in the application of the product. Normally, the product will require at least 2 time of application per day. Remember to check and follow the directions specifically and be patient.
- Stimulate it naturally. Another way to speed up hair growth is to stimulate the skin naturally. The skin houses the cells that allow skin growth. To stimulate this, get a new and clean toothbrush with soft bristles. Rub it on the area you want to stimulate in a circular motion. Make sure that the rubbing is firm but not too hard. Make this a daily habit with three sessions of 3-5 minutes each per day. It is vital to remain patient. This strategy can produce significant results in 3 days to 2 weeks depending on the response of your skin.
- Conceal with makeup. Bald eyebrows can be disastrous to your look. While you are waiting for the hair to grow back, conceal the flaw by applying an eyebrow pen. Make sure the color of the pen is the same color of your eyebrows. The amount of eyebrow makeup to apply will be dependent on how thick you want your brows to be. Remember to make it look as natural as it can be.
- Consult a doctor. If you lost hair in your eyebrows naturally and it does not seem to grow back, go to the doctor and have it examined. Hair loss can result from thyroid conditions.
Eyebrows are small components of your face that can be significant in your overall look. If you lose hair and want to grow them back fast, it is all about proper stimulation. Focus on the skin and apply the necessary products for your eyebrows to get back to healthy and fabulous looking state.