One of the facial aspects that most of the gorgeous models and celebrities take care of to ensure that they look fabulous and sophisticated is the eyebrows. For most people, the eyebrows are the last to be touched and groomed. The reality is that styled and groomed eyebrows can make a significant impact on a person’s overall look. It can provide the right accent to beautify your eyes. To achieve good looking eyebrows, they have to have a particular thickness. Thicker eyebrows are necessary for styling and trimming. Achieving the desired thickness can take awhile and a lot of patience. To speed up the thickening and growth of you eyebrows, there are some methods you can try.
- Apply olive oil. One popular home remedy for thin eyebrows is olive oil. If you want to stimulate your hair follicles to grow faster and thicker, apply some olive oil on a sponge and massage it on your eyebrows in a circular motion for about 3-5 minutes. You can do this every night before you sleep. For better results, heat up the oil a bit until it is lukewarm before applying it on your brows. According to studies, this can make hair grow thicker and healthier.
- Apply castor oil. If you are out of olive oil, you can opt to use castor oil instead as it contains the same properties for hair growth. Apply it the same way as you would with olive oil. Like its contemporary, better results are achieved if applied lukewarm on a daily basis.
- Apply eyebrow conditioner. Aside from the home remedies you can use, there are many commercial products that can be used to stimulate eyebrow growth. Go to a beauty supply store and buy a branded eyebrow conditioner. These are normally found in small tubular containers. Lightly squirt some product on your finger and apply it on each eyebrow. Massage it until it is absorbed. These conditioners contain minerals and vitamins that can stimulate hair growth.
- Apply milk. Milk contains vitamins that can help hair growth. This is another home remedy that people use to stimulate hair growth. Dip a sponge in milk and wipe it on your eyebrows. Massage it a bit for absorption as well.
- Apply commercial hair growers. It is believed that a topical solution containing Minoxidil can really stimulate hair growth. In fact, there are many studies that it can speed up and thicken hair growth. Beauty supply stores sell a lot of these commercial solutions in different brands. Choose a reputable brand like Rogaine and apply it as instructed. Be consistent and persistent in its application as like all methods, it can take some time to achieve results.
Aside from these remedies, it is vitally important to stick to healthy diet and regular exercise. A good diet can provide the minerals and vitamins needed to stimulate hair growth. Exercise is another natural way to push hair follicles to grow. Sometimes, hair growth can be achieved by sticking to a healthy lifestyle.