Inner beauty is what counts the most. But that doesn’t mean you won’t engage in efforts to make your outer surface as pleasing as possible. More so as there are lots of skin disorders waiting to wreak havoc on your overall appearance. One of the more common skin culprits is acne. Acne's negative effects do not end upon its actual resolution. You will still have to contend with dreaded white acne scars if you don’t have the discipline to employ care accordingly.
Below are some tips on how you can prevent nasty scars on your body and most especially on your beloved face.
- Start by knowing. You can’t fight anything unless you have ample understanding about it. Acne scars are pretty much brought about by the emergency inflammatory team of your body. Once there is tissue injury this team immediately responds to the site to prevent infection and promote healing. Sad to say the repair does not always end on a good note thus scarring occurs.
- Prevent before you minimize. Since there is little information on why there are persons that scar more often it is in your hands to prevent your body and face from being marked or disfigured. Get proper medical intervention once you get inflicted with acne. Avoid actions like squeezing with your fingernail and picking or poking your acne. This will only aggravate the injury to the tissue that will extend to neighboring areas. Once lesion occurs, scarring is sure to follow and you will have more expenses for the treatment.
- Time to call the hydroxyl acid. Once scarring takes place, you can tap on skin helpers like toners, cleanser, lotions, and creams. Look at the label and make sure you get something with hydroxyl acid. This compound effectively aids in skin regeneration. It will contribute in the process of renewing scarred cells.
- Go with exfoliation. Use of facial and body scrub on a regular basis can help you towards a path of better skin renewal. Once you adhere to the instructions on the product you are assured of a fresher skin surface as your old skin surface is kicked away from the scene. Scars can be lessened and eventually eliminated by going through a twice-a-week exfoliating experience.
- Peel off that scar. Go to your trusted skin care professional and ask for a chemical peel. Chemicals will be placed on the scar site. They will be responsible in burning the top layer of your skin leading to a younger and less damaged area. Initially, you have to deal with the raw surface after burning but after regular chemical peels you will see the white scars gone.
- Microdermabrasion. Skin care technology has progressed dramatically. There is a more intense exfoliating process that experts can perform. It is called microdermabrasion. Acne scars become less noticeable and the skin becomes younger and more radiant.
- Go with the basics. You can contribute to the healing process by performing simple face rubs. It will only take you two minutes. This practice boosts circulation thereby ensuring that blood and nutrients reach the scar site.
There are people who become badly depressed because of acne and scarring. This should not be the case. You can fend off any form of skin disorder by employing discipline and proper hygiene.