People are often scared of cosmetic surgeries and other medical procedures because of the risks of complications. Especially when it involves the face and other body modifications, it is normal that one should be scared.
Happily, there are now non-invasive surgeries that can give you the results you want. No need for you to worry about the dangers of actual surgeries. Breast lifts, rhinoplasty, liposuction, and other cosmetic surgeries are now made safer and worry free. These procedures usually use treatments that involve non-ablative lasers, radio frequencies, acoustic waves, cosmetic tattooing, chemicals, and other light-based therapies. These procedures are now widely known and highly acclaimed in the medical market. And since these are considerably cheaper, plastic surgeries are now available to a lot of people who wants to have their aesthetic appearance improved. Problematic body features such as sagging skin, too much cellulite, fat deposits, wrinkles, blemishes, scars, excess hair, and many others are now treated without the need for a major invasive surgery.
Velashape Cellulite Removal
With the advancement of plastic surgery, taking off excess fat can be done non-invasively. This is much more affordable and is definitely a great alternative. This procedure is done by using ELOS technology. It combines bi-polar radio frequencies, infrared light energy, and vacuum massage to melt the fat away. It works this way:
- The doctor smooths the skin first and exposes it to light and infrared light.
- This causes the lymphatic drainage to increase thus fat, which causes the unwanted cellulite, is eliminated from the body.
This treatment uses heat therapy and radio frequencies to shape the body, tighten the skin, and improve cellulite for men and women alike. This procedure normally takes 45 minutes to complete, depending on the gravity of the problem area. It works through the following steps.
- The hand piece of the laser equipment is applied to the body part that needs treatment.
- Infrared is then used to heat the skin up to the inner layers. As the epidermis and dermis is heated, the skin's natural reaction creates new collagen and at the same time releases toxins in the fat.
- Retained fluids are drained out and this yields an improved texture of the skin.
- This procedure is not painful at all and results appear right after the treatment.
This procedure is done for people who are overweight. Sagging skin is also treated in this procedure. Usually, this is a treatment advisable for people who are 35 to 60 years old. This procedure can smooth out dimples and improve the texture of the skin as well.
Botox injections are administered to face muscles that have severe facial lines and wrinkles. It smooths the appearance of the skin and is entirely non-invasive. The procedure usually takes 20 minutes to complete and results can be seen in a matter of days. Here are the steps that are followed in a botox treatment.
- The skin is numbed by a topical cream or cold compress.
- Antiseptics are applied to surfaces that will receive botox injection.
- Injections are applied at numerous points on the skin as determined by the doctor.
- Usually, each muscle receives two to three injections depending on the severity of the wrinkles.
With these non-invasive aesthetic surgeries, beauty has been made more accessible to many people. These state-of-the-art procedures without surgery can be used to become more appealing and attractive.