The appearance of under eye wrinkles tend to give anybody an older, more tired look, and one of the best things you can do to look younger instantly is to do something about these wrinkles. Though there are many available treatments and facial procedures to reduce under eye wrinkles, such as scrubs with salicylic acid and intensive peeling treatments, you may want to try out inexpensive home remedies first. It’s good to know that many effective remedies are made with common kitchen ingredients, and one of the most popular is honey. Here are some of the steps you could take to reduce under eye wrinkles with honey:
- Gently apply honey right under your eye area. Make sure that you don’t get honey onto your eye! It’s best to do this after your normal facial cleansing regimen. Let the honey dry for about ten minutes, and then wash off with cold water.
- Make honey mask. Mix in honey with the contents of a vitamin E capsule (just break off the capsule into two and sprinkle the powder right in with the honey). Apply it to your newly washed face and let it stay on for ten minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Combine honey with egg white and lemon juice, and apply under your eyes. Wash it off with water once it has sufficiently dried. This will not just help minimize under eye wrinkles, it could help tighten skin as well.
- Eat one tablespoon honey with shredded ginger. Doing this every morning can help reduce the wrinkles all over your face.
- Combine a tablespoon of fennel seeds and two tablespoons of vodka with two teaspoons of honey. Let it sit for three days; afterwards, strain out the fennel seeds and apply the mixture as a facial toner.
- Combine olive oil, cream and honey. Apply the mixture on your face and let it sit for ten to fifteen minutes. Wash off afterwards with clean water.
- Mix two tablespoons powdered milk and a little bit of water with a tablespoon of honey. Apply the paste under your eyes and let it dry for ten minutes. Rinse off with water.
- Add one teaspoon honey to one teaspoon rice powder. Let this mixture stay on your face for thirty minutes and rinse off thoroughly.
- Apply it as is. Buy pure honey and apply it to your face thinly. Let it stay there for 25 to 30 minutes, and then wash off with warm water. To close off your pores and tighten skin, rub ice all over your face.
These are just some of the easy recipes with honey that you could do at home to reduce wrinkles. Remember, it’s very important that you make sure that you are not allergic to honey before you try any of these remedies. But if you know that you’re not allergic to honey, know that these natural remedies are some of the safest and most inexpensive ways to pamper your skin. Good luck, and hope this article helped you out!