Indeed, the hair is considered an individual's crowning glory, especially for women. Due to this fact, people spend a lot of time as well as money to make their hair one good deal of a gem. One of the procedures being done is a hair cellophane treatment.
Though a lot of people trust straighteners for hair styling, the beauty of the hair is still not enough without a good shine. Aside from this, the use of straighteners can be damaging to the hair. This is the main reason why more and more women go for a cellophane treatment. This is because this is the safer version of hair dyeing.
The hair cellophane treatment is a hair care process that makes use of a semi-permanent professional hair color product. This material’s main difference from a hair dye is that it does not contain harmful pigments that may be damaging to the natural beauty of the hair. The usual result of this treatment is shinier and fuller hair.
More often than not, people go to a salon for a cellophane treatment. However, the actual procedure can be done at home using special products like crème, serum, and shampoo. Just do make sure that when you are getting a hair cellophane product, you get the best products to make sure that you get a safe treatment with good results.
Some of the popular hair cellophane products include:
1. Sebastian Laminates. This product is actually the one used by most salon professionals. This treatment product can be purchased for around $27 to $40. The product comes in different shades designed for various hair colors. Included in Sebastian Laminates (SL) line of products are:
- SL Cellophanes Gold Red
- SL Cellophanes Red Red
- Sebastian New Laminates Cellophanes Pearl Blonde (Crystal)
- SL Cellophanes Golden Blonde
- SL Cellophanes Red Brunette
- Sebastian Colourshines with colors black cherry, and glorious gold
2. Carellius Cellophane Natural Colors. It gives the hair a renewal capacity that makes it grow stronger with a desired natural color. It comes with a variety of colors as well like clear, black, and natural.
3. Shikai Henna Gold Highlighting Shampoo and Conditioner. This product has non-coloring hair dye that leaves the hair shiny. Its effect is like cellophane that is being coated on each shaft of hair.
4. Others. Other hair cellophane products included in the line of products of popular hair care brands are Wella and Avon.
These products can be purchased in any hair care shops near you as well as in a lot of online shops. Though there are a lot of other hair cellophane treatment products aside from Sebastian Laminates, Carellius, Shikai, and Wella that comes in crème, serum, shampoo, and conditioner, these products mentioned are just some of the most popular ones that people are looking for.
So whether you are going to a salon for hair cellophane treatment or you are just doing it by yourself, make sure that you have safe products that will not cause any damage to your hair. Remember, what you are after is glossy hair that you can be proud of. Don’t waste your time and money for products that will give you a complete disaster.
So what can be done is for you to check out the products that you will be using. It is a good idea to trust products that are popularly being used by a lot of people, especially by a lot of hair styling professionals. Get a hair cellophane treatment and be ready to have a shining crowning glory that everybody will die for.