Paying bills on the Internet will help you save time and its good for the environment because you’ll save paper. Make use of the advantage to make payments on newly arrived debts so you won’t wait in clearing your check. Also, you won’t fear that you might lose your payment through mail.
There are many companies that offer digital cable subscription and Time Warner Cable is one of them. Time Warner Cable is one of America’s biggest television companies. What’s great about the company is they accept online payment thus making the lives of their subscribers easier. Below are steps and guides on how to make a payment by debit card to Time Warner Cable.
- Understand the other payment forms that Time Warner Cable offers. The other types of payment include pay automatic, pay in person, pay by mail, pay by phone, and online bill payment. Inquire or make research about the other payment forms because each has its own benefits to offer. Whatever payment you prefer, your bills will be deducted from your checking accounts or savings. It can also be charged in your credit card. The credit cards that you can use for online payments can be Discover, MasterCard, or American Express credit cards. Note that you can only use your debit card if it is also a credit card.
- Register in Time Warner’s online billing service. You need to register to PayXpress Bill Pay service because it is the easiest and quickest way to pay your bills. PayXpress is the Internet payment solution by Time Warner Cable. PayXpress give the subscribers the benefit of viewing, managing, and paying their online account. Visit and navigate Time Warner’s website then click the PayXpress bill pay button from the right side of the website. Enter your zip code so you can login and register. Select your city, region and state. Click the PayXpress bill button again.
- Get and keep your customer code number handy. You will get a unique 4 digit number that will appear on your monthly billing statement. You need your customer code to register for PayXpress. You also need your customer code if you will request a forgotten PayXpress username or password.
- Read the terms and conditions of PayXpress. It’s vital to understand them thoroughly. Find the terms and conditions link in the website.
- Log in to your Time Warner Cable Account. Enter your password and web ID. Click the pay bill button. You have online payment options like check, debit card, credit card, and electronic funds transfer. Select your preferred option in paying your bills.
- Contact Time Warner Cable if you need assistance. Call the customer service of Time Warner Cable by clicking the contact us button from the home page of Time Warner Cable. Remember that you have the right to ask any related questions so inquire if you have registration, payment or television show inquiries for you to optimize the benefits of subscribing to one of the most excellent digital cable companies.
Learn more about Time Warner Cable before registration. There are many
features that you can enjoy. Ensure that you will optimize the features
so you can get your money’s worth.