Due to their light and refreshing taste, Mimosas are often served along side breakfast or brunch during special occasions. They are also perfect for dinner parties when you want to serve a light and sophisticated cocktail. This recipe will provide a tasty treat for your guests.
For a single-serving in a 7oz flute:
- 3 oz orange juice, chilled (fresh squeezed is best)
- 6.5 oz dry champagne, chilled
- (amounts can vary depending on guest preference)
- (optional) Thinly sliced orange wheel or thinly sliced orange rind spiral for garnish
- Pour the champagne into the flute.
- Pour the orange juice into the flute.
- Stir very lightly.
- (optional) Garnish side of flute with either the thinly sliced orange wheel or orange rind spiral.
Now that you know how to make this mixed drink, pick up a glass and enjoy!