Champagne cocktails are an elegant serving solution for dinner parties and special occasions. These cocktails are generally made with citrus fruit, and provide a light and refreshing alternative to liquor based cocktails. Below you will find basic directions for a 7oz champagne cocktail, as well as fruit juice suggestions.
- 2 ounces of fruit juice, chilled (fresh squeezed is always best)
- 5 ounces of dry champagne, chilled
- (proportions of champagne to fruit juice can be adjusted to taste)
- (optional) Thinly sliced fruit or thinly sliced fruit spiral for garnish
- Pour the champagne into the champagne flute.
- Pour the fruit juice into the champagne flute.
- Stir very gently.
- (optional) Garnish side of champagne flute thinly sliced fruit or thinly sliced fruit spiral for garnish.
Fruit juice suggestions:
- orange juice
- mango juice
- peach juice
- strawberry juice
- Any combination of the above, be creative!