The only thing cooler for a kid than having a party, is having a party that is personalized with her name and other important information. This guide will help you order personalized kids' party supplies for that special event.
You have two basic options when purchasing personalized items for your child's party. By using one or all three options, you will be able to create a wonderful atmosphere. The options are:
Purchasing individual personalized party items.
- Order a personalized party banner in a birthday, surprise or congratulations theme. Many suppliers will be able to add your child's name to the banner. PartyBanners, for instance, sells personalized party banners with hundreds of style choices in which you can choose your own text. The price ranges from S25.00 - $60.00 and up for more than two lines of text. OrientalTrading has a simple banner that your child's name can be added to for less than $10.00.
- Have custom personalized labels made to cover the labels of everyday items you will have at your child's party like ketchup, mustard, relish, and soft drink bottles. You can have these printed at places like PartyPoofers or Uline.com.
- Order party favors: Items you can order in bulk with your child's name and event information on them are pens, pencils, medals, chocolate wrappers, and disposable cameras.
- Instead of favor bags, have purses (for girls) or knapsacks or wallets (for boys) engraved with the children's names and initials.
Making them yourself: You can purchase the party supplies and supplies you will need to personalize the items yourself. You can also use these options to replace items not available, or not ordered far enough in advance.
- Order matching cups, plates, favor bags, napkins, balloons and other plastic ware in a "party pack." Just about any color your child likes will be available.
- Using a silver or gold pen, write the child's name on the cups and around the edge of the napkins. You can also write her name on the balloons.
- Order favors like pens, pencils, candies, favor bags, and small toys.
- Have labels printed with the child's name and birthday, or other party information from an address label or fortune (cookie) printer.
- Add labels to your party favors.
- Create custom personalized favor bags by adding the guests' names to canvas bags with a glitter pen.
- Purchase a large bag of lettered beads and make personalized gifts for the children attending the party. You can make rustic wristbands for boys or dainty necklaces for girls.