Hamburger is one of the world's favorite fast foods. Everywhere you go you will find different variations of hamburgers being offered by top fast food chains such as Burger King, McDonald’s and Wendy’s. Hamburgers are frequently served with cheese, onion, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes and delicious condiments like ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard.
Condiments are very important. These are the sauces and seasonings that add flavor to a particular dish. Condiments are usually of strong flavor and it is recommended to use these in small quantities to avoid overpowering the real taste of food. Apart from ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard, olive oil, salt, soy sauce, pepper and vinegar are also widely used.
Hamburgers are often served with condiments prior to serving. You can ask for a condiment packet if you want a powerful flavor for your hamburger. There are many creative condiment ideas that you can make right in the comfort of your home. Since the majority of people like eating home-cooked hamburgers, it is necessary to serve yours with a twist. Forget the usual condiments that can be found in any restuarant caddy or rack. Exercise your imaginative mind and get creative hamburger condiment ideas for your family to enjoy. Shop for condiments, sauces and toppings and make delicious and juicy grilled hamburgers now.
- Instead of using tomato ketchup, use pizza sauce and spread it on top of your burger patty. You can add some meat toppings like cooked bacon and top it with fresh onion and sautéed mushrooms.
- Use pesto sauce. Mix mayonnaise and pesto sauce for a tasty hamburger condiment. Add some garlic before cooking the beef patty.
- Combine Caesar dressing as you're making your hamburger and add some garlic and parmesan cheese. The parmesan cheese will make your burger patty juicier and tastier.
- Before grilling your beef patty, spread some flavored cream cheese and top it with the beef patties that are ready to cook. Grill your beef patties for ten minutes and avoid pressing them while they are cooking.
- Enjoy your hamburger with tasty condiments like specialty relishes and salsa. Salsa is often hot and spicy, and it comes in many different varieties. Make sure to pick one which will complement with the taste of your hamburger.
- Create a hickory burger using barbeque sauce. Add some shredded cheese and fresh onions to come up with a tasty treat.
- Use horseradish mayonnaise in place of plain mayonnaise. It has an added nutritional value over standard mayo, such as added calcium and potassium, that gives it an additional health benefit.
- Spread guacamole dip in top of your beef patty. Guacamole is made of black pepper, cilantro, jalapenos, lime, onions, salt, tomatoes and ripened avocados.
- Use Chimichurri sauce to make grilled meat, particularly your hamburger patty, more appetizing. This green sauce originated from Argentina but is now widely used in Mexico and in Tex-Mex cooking.
There are many creative condiment ideas you can use for your hamburger. You can mix and match condiments, sauces and toppings to come up with unique and palatable grilled hamburger treats.