Flavorful martinis are popular in bars and clubs for just about any girls’ night out. If you are interested in trying this refreshing cocktail at home all you need is this simple recipe. Follow the instructions and you can make a crantini.
4 ounces cranberry juice
1 ½ ounces vodka
½ ounce triple sec
½ ounce vermouth
3 fresh cranberries
- Soak fresh cranberries for added taste. If you are planning a party prepare the night before by soaking cranberries in vodka. The ingredients above are per glass since martinis should be made individually. Still if you want to add some class and added taste to your drinks then follow this step first.
- Chill martini glass. Before getting started place your martini glass in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to chill the glass. Choose a chilled glass over ice cubes whenever possible so your crantini doesn’t become watered down.
- Combine ingredients in shaker. Add the cranberry juice, vodka, triple sec and vermouth into the shaker. Place the lid onto the shaker then shake lightly to combine the ingredients.
- Place fresh cranberries into the glass. These cranberries add flavor to the drink and provide an extra kick of alcohol when you eat them after consuming your drink.
- Pour mixed drink into chilled martini glass. Avoid splashing and try to add a little flair to your pour when trying to impress your friends.
- Garnish drink. Place a lemon twist on the edge of the glass then serve the crantini.
Make a crantini on your own by following this simple recipe. With a little extra planning, you can dress up the crantini with fruit in the bottom of the glass and a pretty garnish. Enjoy this fresh and refreshing cocktail any time you need a flavored martini on a warm night.