Creative martinis are popular in clubs and at parties. Whether you want a signature beverage or just something new, consider making your own martini. This article covers one amazing martini recipe; for more great recipes, I highly recommend Rapid Bartender.
If you are looking for a creative yet sophisticated way to perk up a warm weather event, consider creating a cool Cucumber Martini.
1 medium cucumber
6 oz. melon flavored Vodka
2 oz. lime juice
Grape or apple slices for garnish
4 chilled martini glasses
Makes 4 servings
- Peel and mince cucumber. Be sure to remove the seeds when preparing the cucumber and cut the pieces as finely as possible.
- Mix cucumber with vodka and lime juice in shaker. Pour the ingredients into the shaker and shake until well blended.
- Pour the mix. Fill the four chilled martini glasses with the drink mix.
- Garnish. Using a fruit to contrast flavors, garnish the drink with either a seedless grape or sweet apple slice.
- Drink with a friend. Enjoy the beverage and cool off.
This creative martini can be refreshing on a cool night and is a great semi-sweet treat for any happy hour. Consider experimenting and spicing up your martini with peppers or wasabi. Try small amounts of spice at first, then build up to the perfect flavor. Gather your friends and find your own signature drink style.