This cheese dip is almost too good to be believed, and will leave your guests begging for the recipe. Yet it uses only 5 ingredients and takes about 15 minutes to put together. Don't tell anyone it's really easy to make--that'll be our little secret!
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup (4 oz. pkg.) grated Swiss cheese
2 Tbsp. chopped green onions
8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Swiss cheese, and onion, mixing well. This can be done in a food processor to save time.
- Spread mixture in a 9-inch microwaveable pie plate or other serving dish.
- Microwave on high setting (100%) for about 4 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Serve with pita chips or your favorite gourmet crackers (to die for when paired with Carr's Croissant crackers!)