Try something new and delicious this summer. Learn how to make a fruit salad! Here is a simple recipe that you can enjoy at home or make for parties.
- Gather ingredients. You will need green and purple grapes. You will also need walnuts and chocolate chips. Vanilla yogurt is optional.
- Gather materials. You will need a large spoon, a large bowl, small cups or bowls, and spoons or forks.
- Wash grapes. Rinse off your grapes with water and dry.
- Add grapes. Pull grapes from the vine and place into a bowl. Fill a little less than half of the bowl up with green grapes and a little less than half the bowl up with purple grapes.
- Add walnuts and chocolate chips. Pour a cup of walnuts into the bowl and a half cup of chocolate chips into the bowl.
- Stir. Mix the ingredients up. Be careful not to smoosh grapes.
- Serve. Serve in small bowls or cups.
- Top it off. Add a scoop of vanilla yogurt on top.
Enjoy your new treat! Keep leftover vanilla yogurt in its separate container and follow storing instructions to refrigerate.