Key lime pie is one of my favorite desserts, year 'round. This recipe is quick and easy to prepare and turns out perfectly every time!
1 (9”) store-bought graham cracker pie crust
3 egg yolks (discard the whites)
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (I use Eagle Brand)
½ cup bottled key lime juice (such as Nellie & Joe’s or Florribbean)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk egg yolks lightly.
- Add condensed milk and lime juice. Blend until very smooth, using a hand mixer if needed.
- Pour filling into pie shell.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Allow finished pie to stand on a cooling rack for 10 minutes before refrigerating. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.