An avocado dip is simple and easy to make. If you are expecting guests, simply grab the items necessary, and stir it up in a jiffy. Your guests will be pleased at your having things ready so quickly, and you won't spend excess time in the kitchen away from your guests.
1 8-ounce carton sour cream
One serving platter with a bowl in the center
- Peel the avocados, removing the seeds.
- Process the avocados in the processor until they are almost smooth, just a few lumps left in there is fine, and everyone knows it's fresh.
- Mix the avocados with the sour cream. Taste and if necessary, you may want to add a pinch of salt.
- Take out a large platter or plate.
- Center a bowl in the middle of that, and fill with the dip.
- Spread chips around the bowl on the plate.
- Small serving plates or paper plates will work fine for individual helpings.
Not only do you have a healthy snack to serve, it is quick and easy.