A wafer is a biscuit, which is usually sweet, thin and crispy. You can buy this in grocery stores. This can be used to decorate your ice cream or just eat it as it is. A cake is typically a baked dessert basically made up of flour, eggs, butter and sugar. This can be topped with different ingredients and even fresh fruits. Cake is usually present when there’s a celebration like birthday, anniversary and wedding. This is also served in restaurants and coffee shops. Other people who are into baking make their own cakes at home that they share with their family. There are different sizes, shapes and designs of cakes. You can use wafers to make a cake. Vanilla is a popular wafer and cake flavor. If you want to make a vanilla wafer cake, you will need 2 cups of sugar, 1 cup of pecans, 12 oz. box of vanilla wafers, 8 oz. coconut, 2 sticks of butter, 6 pieces of eggs and ½ cup of milk.
To make a vanilla wafer cake, follow the steps below:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Make sure to melt the butter before starting the process of making your vanilla wafer cake so that it will be easier to mix it with the other ingredients.
- Get your bundt baking pan, grease it and sprinkle with flour. You can spray your bundt baking pan with cooking spray to grease. This will prevent the vanilla wafer cake from sticking into the bundt baking pan. Bundt pans have different shapes and sizes. You can use any shape and size to make it more appealing.
- Crack your eggs and beat these in a large bowl. Make sure to beat the eggs thoroughly. After thoroughly beating the eggs, add your melted butter and mix the ingredients thoroughly. Add ½ cup of milk to the mixture and continue mixing.
- Add 2 cups of sugar, 1 cup of pecans, 12 oz. of vanilla wafers and 8 oz. of coconut in the large bowl that contains the mixture. Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly.
- Once all the ingredients are combined, pour these into the bundt cake baking pan.
- Put the bundt cake baking pan to your preheated oven and cook the cake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Once the cake is cooked, remove it from the oven and let it cool down.
You can now serve your mouth watering vanilla wafer cake. You can also put it in the fridge first to chill before serving. You can use different shapes of bundt cake baking pan to make your cake more fun. You can also top your vanilla wafer cake with the ingredients that you like such as whipped cream, hot fudge or chocolate syrup, fruits and nuts. Decorate your vanilla wafer cake with whatever design you like. Let your artistic side unleash in making your vanilla wafer cake. This will make your cake not only yummy but also more appealing to the eye. You can make small cakes that you can give to your friends or as give aways for birthdays.