An easy to make confection, Brigadeiro is ever present at all kids birthday parties and enjoyed also by teens and adults. And it's very, very cheap to make. As you can see by the list below, the ingredients probably are already stored in your cupboard. If you have never used condensed milk, it's worth a try. It can be used for a lot of desserts, including delicious puddings!
- Stir all ingredients together in a pan and put under low heat
- Keep on stirring until it detaches from the bottom
- Take the pan off from the heat and put it on a plate until completely cooled
- Make 2 cm diameter little balls
- Roll them in granulated chocolate
It's that easy!
- Use white chocolate, instead.
- Substitute the powder and granulated chocolate with grated coconut.