Every body loves chocolates and cakes. You can give a surprise to your loved ones with a perfect blend of chocolate and cake.
For Chocolate Butter Cream
Icing Sugar 100 gm
Melted Chocolates 150 gm
Unsalted Butter 50 gm
Margarine 50 gm
Vanilla Essence 1 Drop
For Chocolate Sponge
Super refined flour 200 gm
Sugar 200 gm
Egg 6 nos.
Cocoa Powder 30 gm
- Salt To taste
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix sugar and eggs well with a hand blender.
- Sieve the flour, add cocoa powder and salt into it and mix well. Put this mixture into the egg and sugar paste, mix together well and knead thoroughly to make the batter.
- Put this batter into a cake mould and bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix butter, icing sugar and margarine with a hand blender. Pour vanilla essence to it and mix 50 gms chocolate in to make a fine cream.
- Cut the baked chocolate sponge into three layers, apply the chocolate butter cream between the layers and put the cake back together.
- Pour the remaining melted chocolate over the cake and allow it to set.
- Decorate the cake with cherries and serve.