Want to delight your family and friends with an easy to make dessert? This is THE ONE!
With a few ingredients and a pint of love (for love is essential in cooking) you'll get the reward you deserve. That's why I want to share this recipe with you. You won't regret making it.
- 2 cans (800 gr) of condensed milk
- same above amount of common milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teacup of sugar
- 1/2 teacup of water
- Pour the sugar on the bottom of a pudding baking tin.
- Cook over low fire until the sugar melts slightly.
- When it gets a golden color, pour the water into the tin, and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Spread the syrup all over the bottom and set the tin aside.
- Don't worry if it hardens. It certainly will.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and stir until they are well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the now caramelized baking tin.
- Cover with aluminum sheet and tie with a string, to avoid spilling the water.
- Put the tin into a larger aluminum baking tin filled with boiling water 1 cm high. (This process is also known as "bain Marie.")
- Put the assembly into a pre-heated oven (at 175° C) for about 1 1/2 hour.
- When completely cold, gently turn it upside down on a baking plate
If you prefer a homemade dessert for your family, try this recipe for at least once. You'll love it because it's easy and loved by children, as well as by adults.