Pork chops is one of the dishes that is easy to prepare. Aside from this, you can cook pork chops in many different ways. One of the ways to cook pork chop is Cuban style. This recipe takes just a few minutes to prepare. Find out how you can make homemade Cuban style pork chops by reading the procedure below.
- Ingredients that you need. The ingredients that you need for this recipe are pork chops, orange juice, red pepper flakes, salt, olive oil, fresh cilantro, lime juice and garlic.
- Measure and prepare the ingredients. Prepare the ingredients so that you will just have to add them later on when you start to cook. Peel 4 cloves garlic and mince them. Wash the cilantro well and chop them in smaller portions. For this recipe, you need 6 slabs of pork chops cut to about an inch thick, 2 tablespoons each of olive oil, lime juice and fresh cilantro and ¼ teaspoon each of salt and red pepper flakes.
- Marinate the pork chops. Get a large mixing bowl and combine the orange juice, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, salt and red pepper flakes. Mix the ingredients very well until they are well blended. Add the pork chops in the mixing bowl and coat them with the mixture. Make sure that every inch of the pork chops are coated. Afterwards, place plastic wrap over the container and let it marinade in the refrigerator for about 4 to 10 hours.
- Cooking the pork chops. When your pork chops are ready, remove the bowl from the refrigerator and prepare your grill. Adjust the heat of the grill to medium. Place the pork chops on the grill when it is hot enough and cook each side for about 10 minutes or until the meat is no longer raw. If you just marinated the pork chops for a few hours, you can brush them with the marinade while grilling.
- Serve the pork chops. You can now serve the pork chops. You can serve it with some of your favorite sidings such as mashed potatoes, buttered vegetables, asparagus or salad.
These are the steps in making Cuban style pork chops. If you follow
these instructions, you will end up with delicious and tender pork chops
that everyone will enjoy. You can try out more Cuban style recipes by
visiting the websites that are listed below.
ICuban – this website features plenty of Cuban recipes that you can make
at home. The recipes are categorized so you can easily find what you
are looking for. They have drinks, appetizers, salads, side dishes,
soups, main courses and even desserts. Browse for recipes on the website
so that you can make more Cuban dishes at home.
Best Cuban Recipes - This is a blog dedicated to listing some of the
best Cuban recipes that you can find. Some of the recipes that you can
find on the website include Cuban sauces, sweet puffs, pudding, flan,
coffee, rum cake, sandwiches and much more.
Try out some of these recipes that you can serve to your friends and family.